International Food Festival

For those of you who may not have heard, this past Saturday was our annual International food festival. It was really fun, I hope that you all came on down. I was running the Italy booth and here is a snapshot of the cool stuff I had for you to enjoy!

CAM02598

My dish is called Caprese, it is pretty simple to make. All you need is mozzarella cheese, Roma tomatoes, basil leaves, balsamic vinegar, and an olive oil of your choosing. It was quite a success as my table ran out in just 30 minutes!!!

There were so many tables full of great food from all over the world. The tables I tried were Germany, Italy (of course), Lebanon, Mexico, Poland, Iran, America, and so many others!! All the food was amazing and I definitely learned a lot about some of my fellow students. So, if you enjoy good food, cultural experiences, and awesome people then Embry Riddle is the place for you! We celebrate our different nationalities in the coolest way possible and we welcome you to join us next year šŸ™‚ For more information click on the links below, Thanks for reading!!

CIPS Facebook Page

Embry Riddle Admissions

CIPS Main page