Update on my Fourth Semester at Riddle

My time here at Embry Riddle has certainly gone fast, it seems like just yesterday that I was a freshman, and now I almost a junior….so weird!!! This semester has gone pretty well so far though, I am still in Field Training Preparation, and that is going well, as are my other gauntlet engineering courses.

For those of our readers who don’t really know what I mean by the “gauntlet” and “Field Training Preparation” it is really just the hardest semester of Air Force ROTC training and Aerospace engineering combined. I am taking fundamental classes of engineering science, chemistry, extra Air Force Training, and a graduate level math course.  As I said though, things are going quite well thanks to the support of professors, and mentors from Air Force.

Helping-MentorThe neat thing about having a tough semester here at Riddle is that the professors and upperclassman are more than willing to help you out with advice, tutoring, etc. That is something that you do not find at many universities across the nation. So when you are narrowing down that list of colleges to go to just remember that 🙂

If you have any specific questions about what exactly I have been up to, please feel free to comment below and I will be happy to answer your questions. That’s all for now folks!! Have a great day!!!