I am Back!

kjg

Hello everyone! I recently finished up Field Training and I have progressed to the POC in Air Force ROTC. For those of you who will be joining us at the Prescott campus in ROTC you will definitely see me around. My advice for those of you who will be joining is to have fun but be professional, if you plan to continue in the program it is extremely important to keep that balance.  Additionally, keep in shape and hydrate!!!

We look forward to seeing you in the fall, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to write to us! Have a great day everyone.

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, I…** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax