The Tales of a First Year Student

If you are anything like me, the anticipation of going into college has you asking a lot of questions. “What will it be like to be on my own?” “Am I going to make close friends?” “Will I have any free time at all?”

I could sit here and try my best to write down my experiences from my Freshman year, but that sounds pretty boring. So instead I made this video! Check it out to see my Freshman experiences and tips!

As you can see, I had an absolute blast my first year in college. I can’t wait to see what adventures and opportunities I take part in in Fall 2015!

This entry was posted in 2014 - 2015 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , by Colton. Bookmark the permalink.
Colton

About Colton

Major: Aerospace Engineering, Aero Track
Hometown: Cypress, Texas (Houston)
Research: Built numerous RC aircraft / multirotors including quadcopters and hexacopters with autonomous capabilities and live video downlink
Activities: Tennis, RC aircraft, longboarding, hiking/exploring, photography/cinematography, innovation club, Chi Alpha Honors Student
Favorite Class: Engineering 101
Favorite thing to do in Prescott: hike/explore and take pictures
In my free time I… longboard, hike/explore, take pictures, make videos, build and fly RC aircraft

2 thoughts on “The Tales of a First Year Student