Hello! I’d like to introduce myself…

JefferyMy name is Jeffery Boudoin I’m from New Orleans, LA. I am a senior here at Embry-Riddle studying Aeronautical Science minoring in Global Business. My goal is to fly for British Airways flying multiple incredible routes all over Europe. I have been in love with aviation for as long as I could remember and decided to come to Embry-Riddle to pursue my dream of being a professional pilot, studying in a place where everyone shares the same passion as I do for flight.

This entry was posted in 2015 - 2016 and tagged , , , , by Jeffery. Bookmark the permalink.
Jeffery

About Jeffery

Major: Aeronautical Science, fixed-wing
Hometown: Destrehan, LA (New Orleans) Competitions/Awards: Golden Eagles scholarship and Walmart scholarship Activities: Pi Kappa Phi fraternity, member of NGPA, Women in Aviation, President of the Blind Ambition Group Favorite Class: Microeconomics
Favorite thing to do in Prescott: Being from New Orleans I am a huge fan of food and Prescott has some really great and diverse options. I love trying different places around town with my friends . In my free time I… love traveling to different places around the state of Arizona, making memories and hanging out with my friends, and being spontaneous.