SNOW DAY :)

So for first time in the 3.5 years that I have been here at Embry-Riddle, we got a SNOW DAY!!! It was probably the best day ever…just because I was able to get all of my laundry done and one the hardest homeworks I had to get done: Macroeconomics. My best friend and I have never experienced a snow day, and so the first thing we did was run all around in the parking lot like chickens without a head. We started taking a ton of pictures of ourselves posing with trees that had snow in it, messages that we had written in the snow, the very long ice lake that was behind of our apartment, and the snow angels that we created. A few friends came over a few nights later to run, slip ‘n slide, and fall on the long ice lake.
The rest of the week, Prescott looked gorgeous with everything covered in snow 🙂 It was definitely a site to see; a friend of mine was jealous at the site because he loves snow but isn’t able to get any where he goes to school. We had maybe a couple of days where the snow melted on the road and the roads where a little icy, especially on steep hills. When we jumped in the snow later that week, it was all very crunchy and sometimes I would slip on some ice that was below it.
As far as Marcoeconomics was concerned, the homework took a fairly long time to complete and to type up. Its probably one of the best classes that I have taken that is not really related to my major. I have learned definitely learned a lot about our own economy and how much that effects me right now and in my future, along with the people around me and my school. I didn’t sign up to learn about business, but I’d suggest that it would be a good idea for everyone to actually take a microeconomics or macroeconomic course sometime while they are here at Riddle, just so that you will then have a better out look on your future 🙂