Finally

Hi all, I know that I’m getting up and running later than the rest of the student bloggers, but for some reason I have had issues with my log in information. But that’s all changed now, thanks to the amazing Doug Dickey. ^^ Anywho, my name is Brianna and I have just graduated from Dallas High School, a small school in the town of Dallas, OR. How original, yeah? Life after high school has been great, with more freedom, more time, and since I have a summer job (thank goodness) I have money to fund my last summer at home before college. I”ll be honest, it’s a little scary thinking that in about a month and a half the place where my pillow resides will be over a thousand miles from the family and friends that I grew up with.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m extremely excited, but still. I am very much a home oriented person. I always have been and probably always will be. But that is not going to stop me from taking to opportunity of a lifetime! Anyway thats all I have time for for now but I’ll be back I promise you that!