Halloween – Dork Style :)

Me and a group of my friends dressed up as characters from Phineas and Ferb. From Left to Right: Phineas Flynn, Ferb Fletcher, Candace Flynn (Phineas and Ferb's Sister), Jeremy Johnson(Candice's boyfriend), and Buford Van Stomm (the bully). Perry the Platypus can be seen peaking out from the cabinet above the group

College students celebrate Halloween in many different ways.  Some still go trick or treating, some party, some stay at home watching scary movies.

This year for my Halloween, I spend most of the weekend working on homework (about 15 hours total).

I did take a break on Saturday night to make an appearance at my friend’s party as Candace Flynn, the sister from Disney’s Phineas and Ferb.  The group who was hosting the party and myself are all big fans of Phineas and Ferb, and did this as a sort of tribute to the general silliness of the show.

The party was pretty chill.  There was a fire pit out back and beer pong going on in the garage, which is pretty typical of most college parties.  I only had one drink because I knew I had a lot to do the next morning, and needed to get home at a decent time.  For most of the party I played Apples to Apples with a small group in the kitchen.

I also celebrated Halloween by carving Jack-o-lanterns with one of my friends.  Check them out:

On Halloween I spent most of the day working on my preliminary design project.  I then went home and watched “Jaws” while I did Control Systems Analysis and Design homework.  Thus is the life of an engineer… at least during senior year.  Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year were much less hectic… 🙂