My FAVES of Prescott (Good Eats)

Well, as everyone knows, it is summertime. Which means if you’re not taking summer classes, you don’t have to go to class. Which means that I cannot write about my fabulous adventures in my classes, since I’m at home for the summer. Sooo, I decided that I am going to write a series of blogs about my FAVORITE places to go and do in Prescott, for all of you prospective students who want to know what kind of a town Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University resides in. This one is all about my favorite restaurants in Prescott.

Everyone loves Olive Garden, of course, but there are more obscure places to eat that are awesome! I love to go down to Whiskey Row and eat at Murphy’s Restaurant. My grandparents and I always go there to eat when they come up to visit me! It’s a sit-down restaurant with really good steaks. =)

I also love to go to Gurley St. Grill, also on Whiskey Row. This place has fantastic burgers and sweet potato fries! It’s also a sit-down restaurant, but it’s more of a relaxed atmosphere with lots of TVs showing sports games and such.

And of course, thereĀ has to be at least one pizza place in the mix somewhere! I love going to Bill’s Pizza (again, haha… Whiskey Row!) It is such a chill place to go, and it has AMAZING pizza! My favorite is the one with alfredo sauce and artichoke hearts on it. It has every kind of pizza that you could possibly imagine, except they have goofy names so you have to read through the whole description. But it’s an awesome place to go and hang out with friends.

And of course, there are the classics: Texas Roadhouse, Wildflower Bread Company, IHOP, Streets of New York, Applebee’s, Cocoa’s, and Buffalo Wild Wings! So pretty much, whatever you are in the mood for, there’s a restaurant for your needs in Prescott within a twenty mile radius of Embry-Riddle! You gotta love that when you need a study break before a big test and you’re craving some pancakes, or pizza, or pie, or whatever! I just love being in Prescott!

Next time, I’ll write about all of the great things you canĀ do for fun in Prescott! Woohoo!

“One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.”

-Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti