Summer Summer Summer

Summer over Willow Lake

This is my second week of summer courses here at Embry Riddle Prescott and so far I’ve really enjoyed it. I am only taking one class, Calculus 3, in a condensed six week period but, I have high hopes for how it will turn out šŸ˜€ I have taken a summer math course before but, not at Embry Riddle. I greatly enjoyed the experience as summer course are intense and crammed with information but at the same time they are very relaxed and fun.

At least that was the impression I gained from my first summer course in mathematics and hopefully this impression remains the same!! In addition to my class I am working in the Admissions department, so if you stop on by campus this summer you might see me or even get a campus tour from me.

Other than that not much has been going on here at Riddle except for moving into summer housing, attending campus barbeques, and chilling at our pool. The campus is a relaxed place over summer and it is extremely opportune time to come visit so that you, the potential student, can gauge the community that has developed on campus.

Everyone here is really nice and we would love to meet you here on campus sometime, so please come join us for some summer fun!!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , , , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, Iā€¦** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax