Summer Classes

erau-cessna-skyhawk-300x200-lg

We are now into the second week of summer classes here at Embry Riddle in Prescott AZ and so far they are going well!! I am taking solid Mechanics over summer, it is the last of my engineering fundamentals courses that I have to take before I move on to higher level courses 🙂

What classes are you taking this summer?  Summer is a great time to catch up on courses or get ahead in your class work while saving some cash at the same time!! It is also easy to get a job over summer as a lot of seasonal positions open up right in May. We do have two summer sessions here at Embry Riddle in case you are interested in joining us for the second half of summer in our B session. Give us a call or start your application today, we would love to see you here!!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , , , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, I…** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax