Last Blog For A While

I will very soon be headed off to my training as part of my career path with AFROTC at Embry Riddle so this very well may be my last blog until the beginning of the semester. If you have enjoyed the blog do not fear! There are other bloggers who have tons of information to share as well šŸ™‚ If you have any comments or questions please direct them to the Admissions department whose phone number is 928 777 6600 or please visit the University’s main website. We do offer a live chat with Admissions through the website as well, which is monitored daily so your questions will be answered very shortly!

Hope to be back soon, but until then have a fantastic summer and we will see you in Fall of 2014!!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, Iā€¦** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax