Ever Been to the South?

To-the-south

Over the last few weeks I have definitely had some interesting adventures and life lessons learned. One of those lessons is not to judge a place until you actually have been there. I used to think that I would not like anywhere in the South because I am not a hot weather/humidity type of a person. However, when I spent time in the south for my AFROTC training I actually loved it!!

Sure the heat and the humidity made it kind of gross and sweaty all the time but, the area is beautiful! I loved seeing all the trees and greenery every time I went outside. The sunsets and sunrises were also very majestic which totally made my day! I can honestly say that despite the tornado we saw and the heat/humidity, I love the South!

So my advice to you is not to judge a place before you actually visit it! I hope that this encourages you to stop on by our Embry Riddle campus in Prescott Arizona before you make up your mind for sure šŸ™‚ Thanks for reading everyone!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , , , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, Iā€¦** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax