Sedona Trip

1157732273 obj180geo124pg5p2 redrkxing Red-Rock-Crossing-3 Just a Shell of My Former Self

Over the 3 day weekend I went up to Sedona and Jerome AZ to have a look around at the beauties of this state! Sedona is only an hour and a half drive from campus and it makes for a perfect day trip to see a new place. The area is gorgeous for hiking and the views of the natural Red Rock throughout the town of Sedona are breathtaking.

On the way back to Prescott you will most likely pass through Jerome, this town is crazy awesome!!!! It is literally dug into the side of a mountain, half the houses are hanging over the edge. I personally loved it but i would be afraid of living there because I am honestly not that great with heights lol. But, if you are thinking of visiting Prescott AZ, take advantage of being out here and visit these extraordinary places as well!!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, I…** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax