Professional Attire

For those of you females who might think that professional attire is boring I would like to prove you wrong!! There is a way to dress that is cute, classy, and professional. This does not involve mini skirts, pencil skirts, or any of those weird looking dresses that are way too short. Instead, all you need is a nice blouse, slacks, a jacket, and some accessories!!! Take a look at the examples below and you will not only wow your co-workers but, you will also gain more respect for the way you dress. The better you dress in the professional setting the more success you can have as others will take you seriously.

For those women who like skirts but, don't want to be annoyed by gawking, try one thats a little looser on the hips

For those women who like skirts but, don’t want to be annoyed by gawking, try one that’s a little looser on the hips

Stylish, Professional, and Feminine

Stylish, Professional, and Feminine

My Personal Favorite Style

My Personal Favorite Style

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, I…** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax