Thankgiving Break

It is Wednesday before Thanksgiving and my family has been preparing for one of the biggest meals of the year. This is one meal I am definitely going to gain a couple of pounds. I don’t know if it’s just me but I;m not a big fan of turkey; always thought it was a little dry. Hopefully my family puts a lot of gravy on that.

The Denver Admissions Information meetings were awesome. I got to meet people really interested into coming to ERAU. I didn’t do much, I only helped with the check in and answering questions at the end of the meeting. It’s cool getting to talk to people and realize that it wasn’t too long ago when I was looking for the right college for me.

Jeni Borge, the Admissions counselor, and Jared Testa, the Chief Flight instructor, were the ones that brought me along on this trip. I was really grateful as if it wasn’t for them, I would not have been able to come home for Thanksgiving. got to see my family for the first time since June.
It was a really fun trip and I am glad I got to go. Jeni and Jared had a lot of fun also. They really liked my mom’s home cooking. Anyways, go to clean the house for tomorrow; fun right?