I Got the Scholarship!!!

This is one of the happiest news I have received in a long time! $5,000 for my first two years! That means this year I will be up a couple thousand which can help me for my apartment that I will be living in! Oh yeah, I never told anyone that I somehow got to live in an apartment instead of the dorms, so I guess this blogger has a different kind of story to tell than the other freshman who will be living in dorms. 😀

So, today was the last day of my senior year! And last day of high school. It was so sad, but at the same time so exciting. I’m going to be moving up in my life, going to a beautiful university and get a great education. I just cannot wait to get this new life started, but it does pain me to have to leave my family and friends far behind! From Cali to Arizona. About 6 hours away!!! I guess I really am going out on my own.

My final project in calculus went awesome! Not only did I get 98% on my two powerpoints, I also got extra credit on my 3-page report about Galileo Galilei! 😀 So I will be getting an A in AP Calculus AB. This will raise my G.P.A up a lot!

Everything seems to be falling into place. I have my lifeguard job and now this blogging job is awesome. I love being able to help others along the way. And I got scholarships and good grades. I know it may get tough in school, but please know the better it will be when the time comes to scholarships and school applications!

Well, got to go. Have a great weekend! Talk to you guys later 😀

Sincerely,

Cassie

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by loganc2. Bookmark the permalink.

About loganc2

The main advice I have for incoming GSIS students is that you got to brush up on your history and current events. Start reading and writing more, so you can begin to enjoy it. And do NOT procrastinate, it could cost you your grade. This major is a lot of fun, and there is a little something for everyone. Personally, I love psychology the most.