School, Work, and my Trip to Lake Pleasant

Hey!

Hope everyone is still enjoying school! I am in love with it! I am having a great time in my classes, although I am starting to get confused in Economics. 🙁    But my business classes are fun and I enjoy my speech class, even though I am so nervous speaking in front of everyone. I even like my computer class since I hardly have to show up 😀   Work is going good at school, haven’t had too much time to go in since sorority and classes got overwhelming, but I’m trying to get back in there. I also have sad news about my sorority… I went through pinning and everything, and I cannot wait to join, but I do not have the funds to join this semester, so I am pending until next semester. To ensure that I have more money, I am going to either take just 4 classes or 3 classes and 2 online. It would help me save some money and still get the same credits and still get scholarships! 🙂

So, now that I am getting into this swing of school, I have had the chance to explore a little more, and two weekends ago my boyfriend, his family, and I went to Lake Pleasant and ate at Dillon’s Restaurant there. It was really fun and yummy!!!

As you can see these pictures are of Lake Pleasant and the Marina “scorpion bay”. We went down to the restaurant on this cool sideways elevator. And the sunset was the view we had at dinner. The picture of us is where we were as we ate, until the rain came in. lol. It was very beautiful and the dinner was so delicious! I would recommend going to Pleasant and eating there!

Oh and some cool news before I get going, my health insurance through AZ went through and my food stamps! I am so happy, since it is really hard to try to pay all these extra fees! I just hope I can start getting more work through school since costs are going up!

Well, have a great week and I’ll talk to you all later!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by loganc2. Bookmark the permalink.

About loganc2

The main advice I have for incoming GSIS students is that you got to brush up on your history and current events. Start reading and writing more, so you can begin to enjoy it. And do NOT procrastinate, it could cost you your grade. This major is a lot of fun, and there is a little something for everyone. Personally, I love psychology the most.