Time Disappears…

I must say, I keep procrastinating or forgetting to get on here. I do enjoy typing, but time seems to fly by. Speaking of flying, Halloween was the best day I have had in a long, long time!

I got to go up in a private plane on Saturday morning with My boyfriend, his dad, and his dad’s friend. It was amazing. I will definitely post up some pictures tomorrow and give more of an update. I also will share our costumes later that night. 😀

So, on this blog I would like to share how time seems to fly by… As I mentioned, I was going to write about Open House- but it is 2 weeks later, so I am not sure how exciting that would be for others. But here I go:

Open House was quite hectic, but real fun. My working buddy was actually a volunteer, when I selfishly worked for money. lol. We worked at an information booth, and got perhaps 2 people. lol. Before the set up, I was actually kid-napped and taken all around campus to find a table for our booth. And guess what?!!! When I was gone, someone else put a table there! What a waste… lol. So, for the 3 hours of sitting, we were entertained through conversation and Eagle radio behind us. The guys in the station were very nice and funny. They made fun of us in order to get us to make requests. So for the last hour we got to listen to our favorite songs! It was pretty awesome.

I enjoyed being there since my boyfriend got to check out the campus and enjoy the open house, and I got to meet  a new friend, who was a girl too! Wow, that never happens at a school with a guy domination!! But she was real cool and all three of us got along.

After work my boyfriend and I went to the dining hall, which sadly the food was not too good that day. I guess there was too little of variety. But I do have to praise the cookies, I swear they were made from heaven! I can still smell and taste them now…mmmmm!!! 😀

So, besides that day of work, my other days just included millions of phone calls! And the time seems to just fly by when you look back at all the days that have already passed. Think about it, we only have about 5 weeks left of school! That is pretty crazy. I am super excited, but kinda nervous for upcoming finals!!! I cannot wait to get new classes though, and get my scholarship money! Spring will soon be here, and this will be a time for everyone to start new! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends, and I hope we are all planning for an awesome month vacation!!!! I’ll write to you all later! Take care.

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by loganc2. Bookmark the permalink.

About loganc2

The main advice I have for incoming GSIS students is that you got to brush up on your history and current events. Start reading and writing more, so you can begin to enjoy it. And do NOT procrastinate, it could cost you your grade. This major is a lot of fun, and there is a little something for everyone. Personally, I love psychology the most.