Here we go again!

Wow… second semester is here already!  It’s weird having breaks in between classes this semester, because last semester I had four classes a day twice a week.  Now I have a three hour break until my Business Statistics class!  Perfect time to squeeze in a blog. 🙂

My winter break was fabulous!  (And unfortunately, I can’t seem to get my Polar Express pictures off of my email right, so I can’t post those.)  Christmas Eve was spent with my Grandma Jo (my dad’s mom) in Mesa, AZ.  It was so much fun to see all of my cousins and aunts and uncles, and of course, my grandma!  Her apartment was decorated to the “T” and it was just the thing to keep the Christmas spirit flowing.  We opened presents we gave to each other, ate popcorn from the huge cylinder tins (Christmas tradition…my cousin Kreston and I were the only ones eating the cheese ones!), and ate tons of food!  It was awesome!  Later that night, my family and I drove back to Coolidge to spend the night and Christmas with my MOM’s parents.  We listened to Sirius Radio, and the Bing Crosby Christmas Eve show was on the radio!  It was wholesomely funny, and we loved it.

Christmas Day was so much fun.  My siblings and I forgot our stockings, so we used Wal-Mart sacks to stuff (hehe) and we got candy, clothes, and … MOVIES!  I brought all of them to ERAU with me, actually!  But poor Landon had his wisdom teeth taken out a few days before, and he had FOUR dry sockets.  The only time he smiled on Christmas was when my Grandma gave him a huge blanket she’d made for him.  And then he fell asleep on it for the rest of the day!img_5293

He felt better after he found out that Dad got a Wii Fit for Christmas!  Here we are doin’ our thing at our house a few days after Christmas.

img_5292

The Christmas party at my Grandpa Gene’s house was so much fun too!  On the 26, my family (minus Landon and my mom, who stayed with him) went back to Snowflake to hang out with them.  Lots of cousins, food, and sledding took place, and it was just too fun!  I love everybody!

img_5298

And here’s Landon trying to juggle.  It doesn’t have anything to do with anything, but I thought it was a cool picture!

The rest of the break was just a blur of family and friends, dances, game nights, and movie nights.  It was kind of sad to come back to Prescott after such a long time of being with my family, but with all the classes I’m taking this semester, I doubt I’ll have any time to worry too much about it!  Eighteen credits, bring it on!

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.  Some come from ahead and some come from behind.  But I’ve bought a big bat.  I’m all ready you see.  Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

-Dr. Seuss