When love turns into Obsession…

I know many people have a favorite animal, and many share penguins as that favorite animal, but I LOVE penguins. Some may say I am even obsessed due to my huge collection of Penguins. I thought it would be fun to do a blog on my collection and share all my penguins with you guys. I took a lot of pictures, but I forgot a few of my other penguins! 🙁

Let me first introduce my collection of stuffed animal penguins! I bought three at a garage sale (of course I washed them) and I was given the big one for my birthday and one of them is actually a penguins bank :)

Let me first introduce my collection of stuffed animal penguins! I bought three at a garage sale (of course I washed them) and I was given the big one for my birthday and one of them is actually a penguins bank 🙂

There is my penguin shower curtain and the black and white towels! (there were no penguin towels anywhere! I have searched a lot, trust me)

Penguin seat cover, I just got it for Christmas from my boyfriend's little sister! :) It is super comfy!

Penguin seat cover, I just got it for Christmas from my boyfriend's little sister! 🙂 It is super comfy!

My penguin ear rings! I am actually missing my jeweled penguin ear rings, they are really pretty and a lot fancier. You may be able to see the panda and monkey ear rings...I only got those because there was a deal for "buy two, get one free" and the last penguins available were the ones a part of the monkey and panda ear rings.

My penguin night light<3 When it charges, the belly turns orange.

There is my penguin snow globe I just got for Christmas from my "mother-in-law" and my racing penguin I got for Christmas from a senior I take care of.

This is my favorite penguin, Antoine! :)

This is my favorite penguin, Antoine! 🙂

Those are all the pictures I took, but I am still missing my penguins puzzle, shoes, book cover, Christmas ornament, and mini snow globe. 🙂

So you may think I am obsessed, but I don’t mind. I love them a lot- I think they are the cutest of all and I would love to go to Antarctica to see them.
This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by loganc2. Bookmark the permalink.

About loganc2

The main advice I have for incoming GSIS students is that you got to brush up on your history and current events. Start reading and writing more, so you can begin to enjoy it. And do NOT procrastinate, it could cost you your grade. This major is a lot of fun, and there is a little something for everyone. Personally, I love psychology the most.