Hi Everybody, I’m Cassie and I’m a Geek…

Not many people would look at me and think I’m a geek, probably since I take time to pick out my outfits and do my hair. And once you talk to me I try hard not to get too smart on my peers, I don’t do those funny snorts (maybe once or twice in a year), and I am definitely not shy or socially awkward. I enjoy making new friends and talking up a storm with everybody.

Now the things people do not usually know; I go to Embry-Riddle so I can become a pilot, I am on Dean’s list, I actually LOVE math and science- they are my favorite subjects! One other thing is I am absolutely in love with Star Craft!!! They just came out with Star Craft 2! I got it a couple days after it was released! I even bought it for my new boy, Sean. He is half Koren and half American, so you know he loves Star Craft! He is really awesome at it!

Sadly, my laptop crashed so I had to wait until I got internet for the desktop to even download it. But the desktop cannot handle the awesomeness of the game, so Sean has been letting me play it at his house whenever I am down in the valley (since that is where he resides).  I thoroughly enjoy the new units they have created and the amazing story line and graphics. I also like how it is more interactive now, you have choices as to which mission you would rather do, there is even an arcade game in the game! That was creative. 😀  I know, I totally sound like a nerd, but that is kind of why I decided to write this, to share with you one of my passions, which is Star Craft/Star Craft II<3 

I plan on getting another laptop now, since the motherboard is now messed up from my old one. (Really sucks since I have only had it for a year and a half) But my good friend is getting me a nice deal on his laptop and is adding some upgrades and such. So, I should be set and ready to play Star Craft all night long… Don’t worry, I’ll still finish my homework- I always do. And it won’t cut into social time, like I said, not many people know I’m a huge dork, but I am. It is absolutely fun being a dork and I enjoy trying new games, whether it is a PC game, video game, or board/role play game. I’ll even admit that I have tried D n’ D, it was pretty fun 🙂 

So, now you know a little bit more about the secret part of me, but don’t let too many people know, because it won’t be much of a secret anymore 😉

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by loganc2. Bookmark the permalink.

About loganc2

The main advice I have for incoming GSIS students is that you got to brush up on your history and current events. Start reading and writing more, so you can begin to enjoy it. And do NOT procrastinate, it could cost you your grade. This major is a lot of fun, and there is a little something for everyone. Personally, I love psychology the most.