New Years!

I am not ready for the 2011 Spring semester. Plain and Simple. I know my classes and how I am going to prepare for them, but there is no motivation to start the work.  Winter Break has been too much fun and going back is going to  be so hard! In Tucson it finally snowed and the mountain is covered with it, blocking access up there and trapping dozens. There might not be a chance for me to see the snow on Mt. Lemmon but according to the reports, Prescott has a low of 4 degrees for tomorrow so I’m sure there will be plenty of snow up there waiting for us. Oh now and now I just remembered that we have to take a PT test in that horrid weather. Ah, better enjoy my time here while I can.

So yesterday was New Years Eve and the end of 2010. I think that 2010 was a really good year for me, I kept my awesome GPA, got my blue belt in Army, did Ranger Challenge, had a great summer with friends, went on some great trips and got to have some fun times with my family. It was a blast, and now I’m ready to start 2011 off with a bang although that does not involve school in any way. I went to my friend Kara’s house for a New Years Party and then went to hang out with some friends down by the University of Arizona where we saw the countdown on TV. One of these days I am going to go to Times Square and celebrate the New Years, that is if we survive the fabled apocalypse of 2012. Nonsense, I am excited for this year, and consider this the first inspirational post of 2011!