Transitioning back to school

As a freshman, my winter break was a new experience. With no AP homework to do, I spent most of break hanging out with friends and family. Something about not having to wake up for class makes me feel good.

The best part of break, in my opinion, was being able to spend time with my family. On my second to last day, we went over the the Encounter restaurant at LAX.

Delicious food with a view that started to get me back in the mindset of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. On the 10th, I flew back and when I got back, I dropped my bags off and then went to get supplies.

Today, I got the textbooks for my new classes which can only mean that classes start tomorrow! I am getting back into the routine of things and starting to get ready for flight. However, I have realized that it is good to review flight notes and checklists. I will admit that over break, I became a little rusty.

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is very professional in flight, meaning that you should be ready and prepared for all activities. Therefore, I am studying and reviewing a lot of my flight notes to make sure I am good for my activity tomorrow.

I am excited for the new semester and I look forward to my new professors! Now that I have a semester under my belt, I can make this semester at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University even better!