Happy Year of the Rabbit!

大家好!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! It’s the year of the Rabbit! Last Saturday my Chinese class traveled to my hometown of Phoenix to visit the Chinese Cultural Center in celebration of the New Year. I had a really great time! There was dragon dancing, authentic Chinese food, and lots of vendors selling cool knickknacks. I wish Phoenix had an actual China town instead of a Cultural Center, but it was still a great time. A bunch of my friends bought really beautiful umbrellas while we were there and I have to admit I’m a little regretful that I didn’t get one, I’ll have to be sure to next year. Also in my law class we attended a Jewish Film Festival this week. I am enjoying all of the field trips this semester, too bad I didn’t get to miss any school for them!  

This semester has been crazy busy but so fun at the same time. Spring break is only about a month away! I am so excited to visit my boyfriend’s family and watch Arizona’s awesome Spring Training baseball games. I’m hoping next year to go on the Global Security and Intelligence trip to Washington D.C. during spring break. I’ve heard it’s really great, you get to visit places like the CIA Headquarters, the U.S. Department of State, NCIS, and NSA.  One of my friends is going this year I’ll make sure he tells me all about it.

Look how beautiful the Cultural Center is!