Jason Kopczynski, Junior, BS Aeronautical Science

Hi! My name is Jason Kopczynski. I am from the awesome and sunny southern California, and I am definitely excited to be a junior here at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ! I am pursuing the Aeronautical Science major with a minor in Aviation Safety, as well as earning my flight certificates and ratings to include the Commercial license with the multi-engine and instrument ratings.

I also work in the Admissions Department as an Admissions Counselor Student Assistant and a Social Media Student Assistant. To add more fun into my college career, I am involved in a number of clubs like the Music club (drum line and jazz band), Air Line Pilots Association ACE club, Flight Safety Foundation. Additionally, I am the President of Catholic Campus Ministries and I am also an Assistant Scoutmaster in a local Boy Scout Troop here in Prescott.

I hope that you find what I do as a student as exciting as I am to live it! I also hope that you are able to learn more about what it is like to be an Aeronautical Science/flight student here at Embry-Riddle. Enjoy!