Peter Davidson, Sophomore, BS Aerospace Engineering

Hey reader! I’m Peter Davidson, a current sophomore here at Embry-Riddle. As much as I love this school, I wasn’t born here, so let me tell you a little bit about myself. I come from the chilly town of Hudson, Ohio (about 30 miles south of Cleveland). I made the 2000 mile trip all the way from Ohio to Prescott for a reason, and that reason was to become an amazing aerospace engineer. Besides working toward my degree in Aerospace Engineering, I am also an Air Force ROTC cadet, and I’m heavily involved with the cadet wing here at Embry-Riddle. I look forward to sharing my experiences as a student and cadet with you as the semester goes on!

Between my hours of studying and other activities, such as commander of the Det. 028 Honor Guard, I find the best ways to enjoy my free time. I have such a large group of close friends here at Embry Riddle, something unique that the atmosphere of Riddle provides. Whether it’s catching a movie, going to the famous Speed’s Deli, or hiking the dells, there is always something to do in Prescott for the adventurous!

I hope you will continue to read my blog as the year goes on. I will be giving you a firsthand account of what life is like here at Embry Riddle. You may find that some of my posts may be reflections of campus life, or perhaps they will be about what I learned in my classes, or simply what we did in Leadership Laboratory in AFROTC. Regardless of what the topics are, I hope you find them enjoyable to read and receive a genuine account of what it is like to attend Embry-Riddle Prescott. So read on about my experiences as they happen to me, and learn why I consider Riddle the perfect school for myself. Enjoy!