Favorite TV Show

With all this homework I really am missing watching my favorite TV show, NCIS. The original one, not the LA NCIS however, both are pretty cool. The homework load has been pretty difficult but, once you get a routine down then it gets a little easier šŸ™‚ Just hang in there a break is coming soon and if you work really hard on homework one day then you will have less the next. The most important thing is to stay balanced, don’t stress yourself too much but, push your limits at the same time.

Doing so will make you feel awesome by the time you get to relax and watch your shows (or whatever it is you like to do to relax). So I would like to hear from you, what is your favorite show and why? Please comment below and let me know!!

I already told you what my favorite one to watch is but, not why. Basically, when I was younger I wanted to be a forensic scientist. Obviously I landed very far from where I started and its ok if you do that too. I’d like to hear all your reasons why, there are some pretty interesting people out there and here at Riddle we would love to know you!