Christmas is coming up fast!

We all know that as soon as Thanksgiving is over people nationwide will hit the stores in the gifting rush of Christmas. So, the question is how do you find the perfect gift? Well, I always like to think of a persons interests, so for girls i always get jewelry because us girls like things that glitter no matter who they are. For guy friends I always get them something useful, like food, a scarf, gloves..etc. Guys can be really hard to shop for lol.

For my parents I often go with chocolates because there’s not much that they want that a college student can afford ha-ha. Well, its that reason and parents are even harder to shop for because most of the time they say that they have everything and that they don’t want a gift. so chocolates or college T shirts are the route I always take šŸ™‚

Lets see for best friends I always get something kinda cheesy or at least something that reminds them of all the ridiculousness of high school.

Soooooooo for whoever you will be shopping for I hope that these tips/ideas help and good-luck!! Merry Christmas!!!!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , , , , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, Iā€¦** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax