Finals…

Today was my last final!!! Now its time for the break to start šŸ™‚ I think that overall I did very well on my finals and now the waiting game for final grades begins…da nuh na!!!!

So whether you are finished with finals or not, the best tip I can give you is to sleep the night before, at least 5 hours of sleep will keep you functioning and give you the chance to study so, no matter what you do remember you have to sleep!! Pulling an all nighter is not as fun as it seems, trust me. I have done it once, thankfully not before a final but, I have seen what happens if you don’t sleep the night before a final. You look a little bit like this guy below, and you don’t get a chance to retake the exam.

So if you still have a few to go, sleep well, and study hard. You will do great!!!!

Even if you are sleeping in the library…..

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , , , by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, Iā€¦** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax