The Power of the Go-Pro

It is time for a Technology update!! The topic, you ask?? The indestructible Go Pro!!

GoPro-1

I have heard a lot of stories about how indestructible a Go-Pro is but, I honestly never believed them until my friend sent me this video. It is really crazy, the man in the video dropped the Go-Pro as he leaped out of a plane to go skydiving. 8 months later he finally located it in a pig pen of a local farm. All he had to do was charge it up and recover the video!!!

I was so shocked that I started asking around to see if any of my friends had heard of stuff like this happening. Oddly enough, a campus group called Chi Alpha had a similar experience. Chi Alpha is a christian fellowship that takes fun trips all over Arizona and even into Utah. On one of these trips a member dropped their Go Pro into Lake Powell and was unable to retrieve it. Well, a year later they returned and the water level was significantly lower, they were actually able to locate and recover the Go-Pro!!!! To add on to that, all the footage was intact and there was no damage to the Go Pro even after it had been underwater for a year!!!!

So, if you are considering purchasing a Go-Pro, I would say that it is definitely worth the money šŸ™‚ Thanks for reading!!!!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by Cherie. Bookmark the permalink.

About Cherie

**Major:** Aerospace Engineering **Minors:** Mathematics Minor, Military Science Minor **Hometown:** Bermuda, FL **Activities:** AFROTC, SHPE **Honors:** Service Excellence Award, Deans List Award **Favorite Class:** Structures **Favorite thing to do in Prescott:** Kayaking, see movies, cruise through downtown **In my free time, Iā€¦** like to watch Netflix, go bike riding, hang out with friends, and relax