What are you planning for Valentines day? It is that day that we all dread or look forward to, personally, I am a little bit of both 🙂 Valentines Day puts alot of pressure on couples, especially in college when finances are tight! There is just too much expectation on a day like this that revolves around couples.
If you are on the other side of the spectrum, it can make you pretty sad but, I have a few tips and tricks to help you fight those Valentines Day blues..
1) Watch a movie by yourself to enjoy some alone time
2) Treat yourself, maybe eat some chocolate, take a nice relaxing bath, go window shopping, or get a massage….really just pamper yourself!!
3) If you are in a relationship, take the relaxing route, stay at home and watch a movie, eat some fancy finger food and just enjoy each other’s company. This will really relieve some of the built up stress and expectations of the holiday
4) Also, if you don’t want to be a loner, hang out with some single friends, maybe go to a party.
5) All in all, don’t let one silly holiday get you down. Have fun being who you are and treat your self to something special 🙂
Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!