A lot of things are different this semester for me.
- I cannot wake up 10 minutes before class and still be on time.
- Outtakes is no longer there to kill my midnight, post-homework completion hunger.
- Parking spot is harder to find especially when I am late for the 8:00 am Fluids class.
- Sometimes, being late means no lunch. 🙁
- Less free time.
- I make my own food, great food.
- I have my own room. The guitar, the laptop, the airplanes and the music, everything feels better. 🙂
- I can kill zombies, play Tekken and fail epicly in NHL whenever I want to.
- The Badminton Court in the back yard is just great.
- I have a car now. I have a garage now.
- Playing with a Border Collie makes everything better.
Enough talking, let the pictures talk. 🙂