Goodbye to all!

This is my last day of work. This will also be my last blog. Hope that you all had a good time reading my blogs and that I gave you a perspective on how Embry-Riddle Prescott really is. Of course, the best way to get a perspective is by you attending ERAU. Go take a tour or spend the night with one of our ambassadors (book in advance of course). Talk to a counselor and meet student and staff while visiting. All of these I recommend to do for any school that you are applying for since you are going to be spending the next 4 years there. College will become your new home where ever it will be. You will meet people and create friends that you will never loose. And with social networking that goes on today, you will never loose touch.

Embry-Riddle has done a lot for me. It advanced my career, helped me get a great internship at Delta, and now, I have a job flying for Grand Canyon Airlines flying the twin otter as a first officer. My career is taking off, yes pun definitely intended, and I have ERAU and the faculty, staff, and friends that I have made for that. Check out Greek life. I never thought I would be in a fraternity but turns out I like it and it’s a lot of fun. Whatever you end up doing, live is to the fullest. Makes these next 4 years some of the most memorable years of your life. With this I say goodbye but I’m sure that you’ll hear from me again, especially as an ERAU Alumni. Here are a few pictures of the past 4 years and the friends and memories I made. I hope you join the Embry-Riddle family.

100_6289100_6272100_6194CIMG4242100_4721P9170005P9300007P3040015IMG_3084P1180050IMG_0580cid_156DSC_0422