Hey there everyone, today I just want to talk a little bit about time management, this is a topic that can be a little touchy because, I’m sure we all know that we can be managing our time a little better than we actually do. So I would like to share with you some classic tips and tricks that will help you stay on track and also a few common weaknesses.
Here are those tips and tricks!!
1. Set a study schedule with a certain amount of time dedicated for every activity, class, and homework that you need to get done
2. If you really need it, set a timer.
3. Take small study breaks
4. Drink water not coffee and limit your snacking. This will help keep you awake longer.
5. Set study goals that have rewards for accomplishing them
Common Weaknesses :/
1. Studying in front of the TV….no beuno, I admit I have problems with this one too!
2. Frequent and long breaks
3. Texting while trying to study or do homework….VERY DISTRACTING
4. Facebooking while researching online
6. Using a solutions manual…not helpful in the end as you get the right answer without learning anything!
Hopefully, you are now a little bit more aware of some good study habits as well as some poor ones that can be avoided or changed. Studying well does take some degree of discipline and training but, you can do it!!! Set down with that work and get going, it will be done in no time at all 🙂 Have a great week everyone!