Thanksgiving Break is on its way!!

In about two weeks Embry Riddle’s Prescott campus will be celebrating Thanksgiving Break, and boy are we ready for it!!! We have a mixture of students who go and home for Thanksgiving and those who do not. If you should choose not to go home during Thanksgiving do not fear, we are here for you!!!

Our Dining Hall staff actually cooks a full Thanksgiving dinner for students to enjoy and professors always invite students over to their homes to celebrate as well. Last year, I was unable to go home for Thanksgiving, so me and a bunch of friends went over to my MATLAB professor’s house for dinner and had a wonderful time šŸ™‚

Luckily, I will be going home this year and even though the break will only be four days long (because of travel time) I am very excited. There is nothing like a good home cooked meal and enjoying old traditions. Although now that we are all old college students, we can begin to make our own!!

So no matter where you will be celebrating this year, have a good time, and don’t be lonely!! The Embry Riddle community is here to welcome you and Thanksgiving is one of our favorite times of year šŸ™‚

P.S. LOOK FORWARD TO THE TURKEY COMA!!!